1. Create a complete preparation outline using the outline template below for a persuasive speech.
2. You may choose from one of the topics below.
Why banning the use of cell phones while driving should be mandatory nationwide
What I see as the biggest challenges young adults face today Increased dependence on technology in the U.S.
Bullying in schools.
Gun laws in the U.S.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to no more than three and supporting sta.....
Details: SQL Queries
For this assignment, use the following database schema:
1) Patient—PatientID, Name, DOB
2) Doctor—DoctorID, Name, MedLicenseNumber, Phone
3) Medication—MedicationID, BrandName, GenericName
4) Prescription—PrescriptionID, Date, PatientID, PrescriberID, MedicationID
Specify the SQL queries to retrieve:
1) A list of all doctors.
2) The number of patients that were born before 01/01/1994.
3) The patient information along with the ID of any prescribing doctor for each patient.
4) The prescription information along with patient name, DOB, medication brand name, and prescribing doctor.....
The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each unit.
You are the special agent-in-charge of the area field office for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Assistant U.S. Attorney (AUSA) has asked you about a homicide in which a hostage taker took a gas station attendant and two customers hostage. After a brief standoff with negotiators, the hostage taker shot his three hostages and then turned the gun on himself. A surviving family member of the suspect was in contact with the AUSA&r.....
Final Paper Draft
This assignment will require you to assess your concept of self, your communication skills, strengths and weaknesses, challenges, and opportunities for growth. The draft should address the issues listed in the assignments that have been covered through the first three weeks of this class.
The draft must be three to four pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. The draft must contain an introduction with thesis statement, at least three body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Identify at least four theories or models of communication you h.....
Assignment 2: Sexual Disconnect
James and Yelena have been married for 22 years and have three grown children, now out of the house. Sex was never particularly enjoyable for Yelena, primarily because James was uninterested in much foreplay and Yelena felt it was unfeminine to make any sexual demands of her husband. However, because of her love for James, she accommodated his desire for sex two or three times a week, and consistently “faked orgasms.”
James also does not think “a real man” should receive any “help” from his wife to get an erection, even when his erections became less firm and less predictable. As a result, over the last two years, James rarely initiated sex and Yelena felt relieved, thinking she woul.....
Unit 7 Case Study
Read the incident scenario, and write a response that is at least three pages in length.
Response must include answers to the questions being asked.
APA style format.
In text citations.
Citations must be referenced.
Must be a minimum of 3 pages in length. (Does not include the reference page.)
You are the Refinery Emergency Response Coordinator for an incident at the SJV Refinery which has been in operation since 1966. The refinery processes 120,000 bbls. of crude oil per day, which has a sulfur content of 2.5 percent. The refinery converts crude oil to naptha, light oil, and .....
List and briefly discuss the three major elements OSHA requires for written hazard communication programs.
Your response must be at least 100 words in length. must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Article # 15 by Sanjay Gupta OR Article # 17 by Jesse Weggman)
In your summary, you must include the following information:
(1) purpose of the article (3 point)
(2) main points (please summarize in your own words and do not list!) (3 points)
(3) your own reaction to the author's ideas and evidence to support your thoughts (2 points)
(4) Grammar/Spelling/APA compliant (2 points)
Requirement; One and a half pages
Please I have also posted a summary of drugs and abuse which will guide you on the format you are to use